Terms & Condtions
1. Boat rental is not allowed for youth under the age of eighteen (18).
2. No boat-driving license is required for renting a boat with an engine of or less than 30HP.
3. Fuel is not included in the rental price.
4. Booking deposits must be at least 50% of the total rental price.
5. There are no refunds in case of cancellation of the reservation.
6. The Renter agrees to use the boat only for recreational purposes and to operate it in a safe and responsible The Renter must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules of the waterway. The Renter must also adhere to any instructions given by the Owner regarding the use and operation of the boat.
7. The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from any and all claims, damages, or expenses arising out of the Renter’s use of the boat.
8. The Owner may terminate this agreement at any time if the Renter violates any of its terms or if the Owner determines that the Renter is unfit to operate the boat. The Renter must return the boat immediately upon termination of this Agreement.
9. The Renter shall be required to carry a functioning mobile phone with them at all times while using the boat. In the event that the Renter is unable to comply with this requirement and does not have a mobile phone with them, the Owner may reject the rental without liability to the Renter. It is the Renter’s responsibility to ensure that they have a fully charged mobile phone with them at all times during the rental period, in order to be able to contact the Owner or emergency services if needed.
10. In case of any material damage to the boat or its equipment and engine, or loss of any part of the boat’s equipment, the Renter is charged the cost to fix or replace it.
11. The Renter is responsible to check for any possible damage to the boat or its equipment before renting the boat.
12. It is the Renter’s responsibility to ensure that they comply with the agreed return time, regardless of the departure time. The Owner reserves the right to charge an additional fee for any late returns.
13. The maximum number of passengers allowed is eight (8) for the “NEMEA” boats, seven (7) for the “ANAX” boats, and five (5) for the boats “TRIANTAFYLLOS S.K. 142 A “and” DELFINI S.K. 170 A ».
14. Change of passengers is NOT allowed.
15. All boats are insured against third parties.
16. The maximum distance from shore is two (2) nautical miles.
17. In case of bad weather conditions and prohibition of boating by the competent authorities, there are NO refunds of the deposit and the boat rental will take place on the next permitted and available date.
18. The registered tenant has full responsibility for the boat and, consequently, the responsibility for any possible physical injuries occurred to any of the passengers.
19. In case of loss or damage of personal belongings during the rental, the company does not bear any responsibility.
20. On the day of rental, the tenant who signs the specific contract should carry his/her identification card or passport.
21.vAll information provided in this contract must be accurate and true.
22. In the event that any of the aforementioned conditions are not adhered to, the rental will be refused or canceled without any refunds.
23. By signing this contract, the registered customer thoroughly understands and accepts all of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
24. Jurisdiction will be exercised by the Greek Courts and specifically the courts of the Kavala Court of First Instance.
Still, looking for something?
Want to explore the Aegean Sea?
RENT A BOAT